How we safeguard your data
Effective Date: 01 Sep 2023
2. Personal Information Collection
2.1 Information You Provide
We may collect personal information from you when you visit or interact with our Website. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, contact number, job title, company name, and any other information you voluntarily provide to us through contact forms, subscription forms, or any other means of communication.
2.2 Automated Information Collection
3. Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us respond effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address provided to send User information and updates pertaining to their inquiries, requests, or orders. It may also be used to respond to their questions, concerns, or other requests.
- To send marketing communications: We may use the email address provided to send you promotional content, newsletters, or other marketing communications related to our services. You may choose to unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
4. Protection of Personal Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, as well as security measures, to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
5. Sharing Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to third parties. We may share generic aggregated demographic information that does not include any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
6. Third-Party Services
We may use third-party service providers to assist us in operating our business and the Website, such as hosting providers, analytics services, and customer relationship management systems. These third parties may have access to your personal information solely for the purpose of performing their functions and are obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information.
7. Transfer of Data
8. Children’s Privacy
The Website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you believe we have collected personal information from a child under 16, please contact us immediately so that we can take appropriate action to remove the information.
9. Compliance with Privacy Act 2020 (New Zealand)
10. Rights of Individuals under the Privacy Act 2020
As an individual user, you have certain rights under the Privacy Act 2020, including:
- Right to access: You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you and to obtain a copy of that information.
- Right to correction: If you believe that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated, you have the right to request its correction.
- Right to erasure: In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal information from our records.
- Right to restriction: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal information under certain circumstances.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information under certain circumstances, including direct marketing purposes.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to lodge a complaint: If you believe that we have not complied with the Privacy Act 2020, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Commissioner of New Zealand.
11. Retention of Personal Information
13. Contact Us